Friday, August 15, 2014

Setting Up My Family For Windows Phone

Setting Up My Family For Windows Phone For Nokia Lumia My Family Setup Problem
                   When I try to download any app from marketplace it says "you have to set-up my family".
Reason :- The Master Account (Microsoft ID registered with Phone) Sync with Phone is under 18
Solution 1 :- Open up your Microsoft account (which you use with your phone), go to personal settings, and turn your birth date to make you appear 18 or elder.
But sometimes DOB modification  is not possible, so follow the second solution
Solution 2 :-  Set up My Family so a child can download apps and games
1. On your computer, go to My Family (http://www.windowsphone.com/en-IN/family) on the Windows  Phone website.
2.Sign in using the parent's Microsoft account.(http://www.windowsphone.com/en-in/how-to/wp8/accounts-and-billing/what-is-a-microsoft-account).If the parent doesn't have a Microsoft account, you'll have the chance to create one.
3. On the My Family setup page, click Get started. (If you've added a child to My Family before or have set up a family using another Microsoft service, you may not see Getting started and can just click Add a kid.)
4. To add a child to My Family, click Go. On the sign-in page, Enter the Microsoft account the child uses to sign in to their phone. Now the child can download apps from the Windows Phone Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

bloggerwidgets